Friday, July 30, 2010

Another day in Tennessee making this Day 7

Today Holly and I went shopping for a little more at the mall they have here. It's huge! Then we had lunch at Red Lobster after :) We came home, took a nap, then I walked around, talked with my uncles, and then went fishing with my dad and uncle Gary. My dad caught a little fish and I caught a catfish! No rain today, but last night it was pouring! Sweet!

-Love, Bri


(Holding the fish I caught)

(Sitting outside of Red Lobster)

(Holly posing at the table)

(Me walking in front of Red Lobster, very hungry!)

(Holly waiting to cross the street)

(Finding a place to eat)

(My fish I caught- Channel Catfish)

(My dad fishing)

(My dad's little little little fish)

(My Uncle Gary and my Dad)

(My shoes, and the water)

(Chubs, My uncle Gary's dog)

(My dad sitting and my uncle Randy and his grand kid in his arms)

1 comment:

  1. eew who's in the 3rd and 5th pics? nasty please get rid of them. THANKS. lol

    ReplyDelete