Saturday, July 24, 2010

Through New Mexico into Texas (7/24/10)

After 6 1/2 hours of driving, we arrived to Van Horn, Texas! We left at 8:30am this morning. We are ahead of time by two hours. So far- It's been nothing but beautiful! Half the ride we went into a storm and apparently we are still in it. It's been raining non-stop since we have been here. Holly and I suited up and we went for a walk and visited a pond that is at the KOA. When we pulled up, we already saw chickens and horses! Love it here, beats Tucson by far. I haven't seen so much green in a very long time. While driving up here, there was a car crash! The first one we have encountered so far. (Pictures below!) I'm very much enjoying it here and wish we could stay longer! Tomorrow we are off to to Dallas Texas! Wonder if it will be as beautiful as it is here in Van Horn! Enjoy today's pictures!
~Love, Bri(My Uncle Gary on the telephone)(The RV parked at the KOA in Van Horn, Texas)(A pond at the KOA)(Another pic of the pond...)(And another...)(This car was hit by a Semi Truck)(A cool foggy/rain picture of the ambulance lights)(ENTERING TEXAS!!!)(Dorrie checking things out!)(In the rain...)(About to drive through the rain)(My dad taking a break from Driving as my uncle takes over)(My mom and Dorrie sleeping.)(Dorrie...again)
(Entering New Mexico!!!)

(Dorrie sitting on the floor)

No comments:

Post a Comment